Surveillance is Our Specialty
This is our pride, our passion, our expertise and our excitement. Surveillance is more than a job to us. It’s the main reason we started this business. We are great at it and we love to do it. No matter if it’s freezing in the cold, dripping with sweat in the heat, or crawling through the woods and swamp just to get the perfect picture — we will do it to get the evidence you need.
What is Surveillance?
Surveillance is the observation of events, property, or people to prove allegations of neglectful, abusive or illegal behavior. It can range from physical observation (called stake-outs), to electronic monitoring of conversations, to the use of video recording devices to document this behavior. In surveillance the use of two or more investigators is always more beneficial. This typically yields better results and prevents loss of the subject.
Three Most Common Uses for Surveillance
- We can prove a spouse has been faithful or unfaithful.
- For custody cases in custody cases, we can show how much time a parent is spending with a child during visitation. We can determine what, if any, activities are done. We can find out who is actually caring for the child. We can even prove where a spouse is working or living, if they are refusing to give that information to the court.
- For workers compensation and disability cases, as well to prove or disprove that a person is able to work.
Use of a licensed private investigator to conduct surveillance is completely legal and almost always yields beneficial results. If a citizen conducts surveillance, it is called STALKING. Stalking is against the law and can land a person in jail and a hefty fine. Paladin Investigators has provided both mobile and stationary surveillance. We’ve watched while walking dogs, while acting as contractors, and even posing as employment head hunters. We’ve used many, many more creative techniques. If there is something to find and we are there, we will get it for you.
Our code of ethics includes:
- We do not trespass
- We do not break laws
- We do not violate privacy laws
- We do not utilize subcontractors
- We DO provide expert and dedicated surveillance services for the Great Lakes area
Call us at Paladin Investigations & Protection, LLC -734-230-7177. Or contact us online to discuss your situation and the best way for us to work together to solve your problem and get the evidence you need.