Global Positioning Satellite Trackers / GPS Trackers
GPS trackers can be used:
- In divorce or cheating-spouse cases
- By businesses to watch their workers’ travels in company assets.
- See where your child goes while out and about or on a first date.
- Monitor elderly relatives or your teenage drivers.
- VIPs in executive protection situations.
Our GPS trackers lead the field in technology: they are durable, waterproof, allow live-tracking observation, and update every 15 to 20 seconds. Our trackers have extended battery life to last up to three to four weeks on a target vehicle.
Why buy your own tracker, get stuck in a contract and muddle through all the information? You can simply rent our GPS tracking device, have us monitor it and just wait for the results. We will place the tracker and remove it. There is no contract or long-term commitment, no location fees, and no ping fees.